See New White Sox Promotions, T-Shirt Nights
CHICAGO — As summer approaches, many are excited to see what the White Sox will be able to do as they head for their first World Series title in 17 years.
Another thing that fans look forward to at Guaranteed Rate Field is the gifts the team gives to those who enter the stadium. This week, the White Sox announced some of their new upcoming promotions for the remainder of the 2022 season.
The team announced its six Summer T-Shirt Days that will take place over the next few months at the ballpark:
- May 26 vs Red Sox – Change The Game T-Shirt by Chuck Styles
- June 9 vs Dodgers – South Side T-Shirt by Sentrock
- June 23 vs Orioles – Katie Lukes Pride T-Shirt
- July 7 vs Tigers – Chicago American Giants T-Shirt by Langston Allston
- August 18 vs Astros – White Sox Slogans T-Shirt by Tatee Garcia
- September 1 vs Royals – Los White Sox T-Shirt by Liz Flores
You can see photos of all the T-shirts in the video above.
The White Sox also announced new promotional dates and giveaways for the 2022 season.
- July 9 vs. Tigers – Luis Robert “La Pantera” Chain
- July 30 vs. Athletics – Replica Minnie Minoso Hall of Fame Plaque
- Aug. 13 vs. Tigers – Lance Lynn Bobblehead
- Aug. 27 vs. Diamondbacks – White Sox Cap
- September 3 vs Twins – St. Patrick’s Day halfway Irish Sox jersey
- September 14 vs Rockies – Tim Andreson Pasta Party Shirt
Suggest a fix