English soccer jerseys and stickers that could net you hundreds of pounds
Excitement around England is at an all time high after Gareth Southgate’s men advanced to the Euro 2020 final with a win over Denmark last night.
England came from behind to defeat the Danes in overtime at Wembley and will play their first tournament final since 1966.
After the success of the national team, football fans are advised on memorabilia that could be worth a fortune.
READ MORE: Mom ‘took police photos in court’ after spared jail
NetVoucherCodes.co.uk has collected the 10 most valuable coins in the history of English football.
From old-fashioned replica shirts to sticker albums and more, some fans might be looking to seriously cash in on them.
England shirts tend to increase in value over time, so it’s always a good idea to invest in a shirt around tournament time as it can be worth a few pennies in years to come, StaffordshireLive reports.
A 2002 Michael Owen England home shirt and Emile Heskey’s 2009 England number 9 home shirt currently sell for Â£ 499.99 and Â£ 399.99 respectively.
Even newer shirts like Frank Lampard’s 2010 World Cup away shirt worth over Â£ 100 online.
Finding valuables can sometimes be a difficult task, especially when you don’t know what to look for.
Game day programs are a good place to start when looking for valuable memorabilia, they will be the most common item to find and, depending on the time of year, can be very profitable as well.
English pre and post WWII programs can easily sell for between Â£ 100 and Â£ 5,000, with some issues going for up to Â£ 10,000.
Another avenue to explore for finding treasured memorabilia from England is the world of collectible cards.
With brands like Panini and Topps releasing new editions every year, there is always a great opportunity to collect valuable cards.
The Liverpool Echo sends out newsletters on a wide range of topics – including our daily newsletter, which now comes out three times a day.
There are others on current affairs, politics, court news, Knowsley, Wirral and arts and culture, as well as Liverpool FC and Everton FC.
Signing up is free and it only takes you a minute to receive the greatest stories, sent straight to your inbox.
How to sign up for an Echo email update
1) Access our newsletter page dedicated to this link.
2) Put your email in the box where indicated
3) Check as many boxes as you want, for each newsletter you want.
4) Tap Save Changes and that’s it!
Avid card collectors may be lucky enough to have the Euro Prizm 2016 card from English skipper Harry Kane, which costs over Â£ 75 online.
Former Three Lions skipper and all-time Premier League top scorer Alan Shearer also has an expensive card, with his 1997 Upper Deck card currently worth around Â£ 100.
Top 10 Souvenirs From England To Watch Out For
1. England v Hungary International Friendly Program – Â£ 499.99
2. Michael Owen England Home Shirt – Â£ 499.99
3. Emile Heskey 2009 England Home Shirt Number 9 – Â£ 399.99
4. Gareth Southgate England home shirt 1995-97 – Â£ 299.99
5. Mini EURO 1996 England Ball – Â£ 199.99
6. Adidas Predator David Beckham World Cup – Â£ 120
7. Alan Shearer 1997 Upper Deck Card – Â£ 100
8. Adidas ADIPURE Boots – Â£ 99.99
9. Euro 2000 Panini England Team Sticker Set – Â£ 89.99
10. Harry Kane Euro 2016 Prizm Card – Â£ 75