Craziest goal of the year becomes a BreakingT t-shirt
They call it the Anaheim Alley-Oop.
Trevor Zegras was behind the net, looking for a pass lane for a teammate. Nothing traditional was available so things got a little crazy.
It looked like a game of lacrosse.
Zegras floated the puck in the air to Sonny Milano, who hit it in the net for a goal.
I mean, we watched this on a loop for about 20 minutes straight and we still don’t know exactly how the duo managed to do it so perfectly.
But now you can celebrate it forever with a new t-shirt from BreakingT. Find out below.
- Officially licensed product of the National Hockey League Players Association.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super comfortable cotton / poly-blend crew neck in vintage black. Unisex size with a slim fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton / polyester blend in black. Drawstring in natural. Front kangaroo pocket. Unisex size. S-3XL
- Youth T-shirt: Super comfortable black cotton / poly-blend T-shirt. Unisex size. S = 6/7, M = 8, L = 10/12
- Women’s V-Neck T-Shirt: Relaxed Fit, 100% Cotton Black V-Neck. Fits perfectly without being too tight. S-XL
- Designed by Nick Torres.
- Released in the United States.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well-fitting (but please note they recommend men take one size larger and one size smaller than women when ordering), when you put one on, you will be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look great and other fans will be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This article contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sales made from the links on this page. Price and availability exact at time of posting.