Celebrate Florida State’s huge victory over Duke with this t-shirt
The Florida State Seminoles knocked out No. 5 Duke in overtime and fans are going to love BreakingT’s latest shirt design. Check it out.
There’s always a lot of talk about ACC basketball arenas being tough places to play. Duke’s home-field advantage is always appreciated, as are those of North Carolina, Syracuse, Louisville and NC State. In our opinion, few people recognize the Donald L. Tucker Center at Florida State.
Just ask the Duke Blue Devils, formerly No. 5 (currently No. 6), how their visit went.
It went badly for them, losing to Noles in overtime. With the victory, Florida State is second in the ACC standings.
If you’re as excited about winning as we are, then you’ll want to check out BreakingT’s latest t-shirt design.
Take a look below.
If you’re a Top 25 team getting ready to take on Florida State in Tallahassee, you better fear the Tuck!!
- Officially licensed Florida State University product.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super comfy cotton/polyester blend crew neck in vintage black. Unisex size with a slim fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/polyester blend fleece in black. Drawstring in natural. Front kangaroo pocket. Unisex size. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super comfortable black cotton/polyester blend t-shirt. Unisex size. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s V-Neck T-Shirt: Relaxed fit, 100% cotton black v-neck. Fits perfectly without being too tight. S-XL
- Designed by Nick Torres.
- Screened in the United States.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and snug (but please note they recommend men go up a size and women go down when ordering), when you put one on you’ll be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
You can order your new favorite t-shirt for just $32 at Wear The Moment and tell the world who you’re rooting for.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sales made from links on this page. Pricing and availability correct at time of publication.