Burglar Steals Cigars, Orangeburg Dollar General T-Shirts | Crime and courts
Orangeburg Public Safety Department
A burglar stole cigars and shirts worth more than $1,000 from Dollar General shortly after 1 a.m. Wednesday.
Deputies responded to the business, located at 1730 Russell Street, due to an activated alarm.
They discovered that the burglar had taken Black & Mild cigars and packs of white T-shirts.
The value of the stolen items is $2,000.
• On Tuesday, someone stole a black Samsonite laptop bag containing a silver Vostro Notebook 7500, charging cable and wireless mouse from outside a room at the Town Terrace motel.
The motel is located at 830 Five Chop Road.
The value of the stolen items is $1,240.
• Someone robbed The Keg convenience store, located at 409 John C. Calhoun Drive, around 1:30 am Sunday.
People also read…
The burglar stole 25 cartons of Newport 100s cigarettes and 10 individual packets of Newport cigarettes.
The value of the stolen cigarettes is $2,080.
• An Apple iPhone 12 pro was stolen from an unsecured Toyota Camry parked at Dodge, located at 1801 Old Edisto Drive, according to an incident report.
The theft occurred at 1:45 a.m. Sunday.
The value of the phone is $1,200.
Orangeburg County Sheriff’s Office
Someone stole the catalytic converter from a 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 truck belonging to Gressette Pest Control, located at 821 Five Chop Road, Orangeburg.
The theft was reported Tuesday morning.
The value of the stolen catalytic converter is $1,584 and the estimated damage is $2,500.
• The catalytic converter was stolen from a 2003 Toyota Sequoia, parked at a house in Dorchester Street, Orangeburg, on Tuesday.
The value of the catalytic converter is $1,200 and the estimated damage to the SUV is $1,200.
• A woman reported that someone searched her wallet and stole $1,200.
His wallet was in his vehicle parked Tuesday at a house on Banashee Circle in Orangeburg.
Contact the writer: [email protected] or 803-533-5545. Follow on Twitter: @MRBrownTandD