Alabama football fans need this John Metchie jersey
A comeback victory in the Iron Bowl? That’s pretty sweet for the Alabama fans. Thanks to Bryce Young and John Metchie, Tide’s national championship hopes are still alive and well.
It took four extra times – and a great route from Metchie – but Alabama took the win and Metchie pulled out an incredible celly.
The Cobra Kai.
Of course, there was also a story behind it. The Cobra Kai is usually Jameson Williams’ benchmark, but he was kicked out for targeting.
After that, Auburn Smoke Monday players and Oscar Chapman pulled the celebration off.
Metchie might not have hit first, but sometimes the last hit is the one that comes harder.
That’s why you need the latest BreakingT t-shirt. Find out below.
- Officially licensed product from John Metchie III and the University of Alabama, as part of BreakingT’s RAMP offering.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super comfortable crew neck in crimson heather cotton / poly-blend. Unisex size with a slim fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton / polyester blend crimson. Drawstring in natural. Front kangaroo pocket. Unisex size. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super comfortable cotton / poly-blend t-shirt in crimson. Unisex size. S = 6/7, M = 8, L = 10/12
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Released in the United States.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well-fitting (but please note they recommend men take one size larger and one size smaller than women when ordering), when you put one on, you will be comfortable all day. Plus, they look great and other fans will be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This article contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sales made from the links on this page. Price and availability exact at time of posting.